HX™ warrants that your HX™ products are free of defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please register this warranty by emailing https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new within 12 months of purchase. For after-sales support, repairs or warranty claims please contact your local HX Distributor in your country
- HX™ warrants this appliance to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and to perform satisfactorily for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the accompanying instruction book.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of the return of the product to HX™. However, you are entitled to recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from HX™ if the product is confirmed to have a problem covered under this warranty. Return postage to the consumer after repair covered by this warranty will be the responsibility of HX™.
- Whilst in transit the goods are at the owner’s risk.
- Customers should ensure that the product being returned is properly packaged so as to ensure that no damage occurs to the product during transit. To speed up the warranty claim, please ensure that you have included an explanation of any problems (email or support ticket print- out).
- This warranty will not apply if damage, malfunction or failure results from abuse, misuse, negligence, lack of reasonable care, accident, alteration, failure to follow operating instructions, improper installation or operation, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorised by the distributor, fire, liquid spillage, maladjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, acts of God, voltage supply problems, use of defective or incompatible accessories, use of the product with an uncertified alternate power source (solar, inverter, generator, etc.), exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin, or foreign object in the product, or exposure of the product to other abnormal or extreme conditions.
- Cosmetic changes that do not affect performance, such as discoloration of parts of the product in the hands of the user or the effects of the use of abrasive cleaners will not be warranted or considered defects.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product orparts.
- Where a replacement is provided under this warranty, the product or part replaced becomes the property of HX™. HX™ may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the warranty period.
- You must keep your purchase docket/receipt as proof of purchase and as proof of the date on which the purchase was made. The purchase docket or receipt must be presented when making a claim under this warranty.
- In the event that the receipt of purchase is not available, reasonable proof of purchase must be provided failing which this warranty is invalid.
- Please register this warranty at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new/ within 12 months of purchase.
- Should any returned item be deemed not to be covered under this warranty an inspection charge of $29.00 including taxes is applicable if the claimant does not accept the quoted repair charges
- A return freight charge of $19 including taxes applies to any returned item deemed not to be covered under this warranty
- This warranty does not imply, intend to or detract from any consumer rights listed in and able to be enforced by Australian Consumer Law Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Where any condition is found to be in breach of the consumer law, only that single condition shall be void and all the other conditions of this warranty will remain in effect.
- Our contact details are:
Hover X Pty Ltd
ABN: 95 614 042 983
1/ 24 London Drive
Bayswater VIC 3153
Please do not return any products to the aforementioned physical address. If you would like to return a product purchased from us, please contact us by using the online form available at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new